News and Events
An Evening by the Lake
Sep 7, 2018
"I highly recommend VTR for any family looking to Foster/Adopt. The whole experience is OVERWHELMING. Having the emotional, intellectual and prayer support is integral to reduce stress and make the transition as smooth as possible."
Juliet, 2015 Foster/Adopt Parent
Financial donations are not the only form of donations. There are several ways to donate. You can lend your time and talent to us. You can take a little time and help a young boy by giving away your skill. Another way to help is by donating items to the Ranch. A house for 14 people and an 80 acre farm needs lots of different odds and ends….are some of the them gathering dust at your house?
Valley Teen Ranch is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are deductible for computing income and estate taxes.
You can be part of our “Building Young Lives” Volunteer family in the following areas:
- I will commit to praying for Valley Teen Ranch on a regular basis.
- Contact me about a Valley Teen Ranch presentation for my church, school, service club, or group.
- I pledge a monthly commitment of : $25; $50;$100;$200; Other
- Foster & Adoption
- I would like more information on foster care and/or adoption.
- Areas of Service
- Christmas angel to VTR children (Christmas Gifts)
- Goodie baker for VTR children’s Christmas parties
- Birthday cake angel for ranch residents
- Monthly Mail Crew: Meet in the Administrative office one morning each month to prepare mailer
- Fashion Show Volunteer (September)
- Gift Wrapping for Christmas and/or foster parent appreciation banquet (December/May)
- Childcare for foster agency training (January)
If you would like to contact us for further information regarding making a difference by becoming a volunteer we can be reached at:
Valley Teen Ranch
2610 W. Shaw Ln., Ste. 105
Fresno, CA 93711-2775
Phone: (559) 437-1144
Fax: (559) 438-5004
Fill out the application and health screening form and email it to: [email protected]