- The Ray of Hope fund is dedicated to the services that directly support the extras needed to provide full provisions for our children, youth, young adults, and families that we serve. Your donation will provide for additional clothing needs, food for holidays, excursions that help youth succeed in their future, summer programming, and therapeutic programming.
Monthly Giving Program
- Enjoy the ease and convenience of being a monthly donor while providing ongoing support and stability for our work. Donate online and select “make this donation monthly.” Your gift will be automatically be charged to your credit card monthly, on the date of your choice. You are able to adjust your giving level or cancel your commitment at any time.
- Make a one-time gift by donating online or mailing your check to: VTR, 2610 W. Shaw Ln., Fresno, CA 93711-2775.
- Donate an item from our current wish list. Providing wish list items is a great way to support VTR.
For other ways to donate in-kind gifts such as time, talent, and resources, please look at our volunteer page or contact Development@valleyteenranch.org
- Your gift to VTR may have an even greater impact if your employer offers a matching gift program. Contact your company representative to see if your employer matches charitable donations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check with your employer to see if they offer the option of donating to a charity through the convenience of payroll reduction.